This guide describes the steps to follow to achieve 100% in pathology 2. If you are one of the two Pathology players who want to get the full results of the game, you should check out our guide below.
Pathological 2 Performance Guide
For this guide, we will unlock all the achievements of Pathological 2 every day. Let’s just get started.
Beginning of activity
- You will receive this service at the end of the appointment.
- When you enter Rubin’s apartment, you will find The Bachelor. After you talked to him you have to leave Rubin’s house, where two children are waiting outside to talk to you. When the dialogue is over, return to the house to convince the bachelor to help the children.
- As you explore the road to your father’s house, you see a man on the side of the road trying to sell a bull for 300 coins. Get that bull and the 11th. The day he stands behind your house so you can talk to him.
On the run.
- You have until 8pm to complete the quests in the stories of Ruby, Lara, Notkins and Griff. The marker will then appear at Lara’s house, where you need to talk to the mime.
- In Notkin’s warehouse, a little girl sits on a wooden box. Talk to her, she gives you a bottle of milk and some toast. You should keep that toast and come back the second day after 6 to talk to him.
Fate no longer exists.
- When you go to bed, you have a dream in which three people attack you. All you have to do is get up and get hit to earn it.
- On the second day, as you walk down the street, you see a red light on one of the cylindrical advertisements for the theater at the end of the street. From now until the 11th day, you must visit the theater every day to receive this achievement.
A clear conscience
- On the second day, talk to the clan representative sitting on the cart in front of the Termitarium and take his money. Go in the morning of the 3rd. Day to Aspity; speak to a Kin member again and accept a refund.
A silent curse.
- When you enter the summary, you see Maria and Capella arguing inside. As soon as you leave, Clara will be waiting for you outside. Talk to him and earn it.
We’re just looking…
- After 6 o’clock you should be asleep, if you wake up in your sleep and the kids are at the door. Turn right and you will see Measly and Thrush sitting on a rock above you. Talk to them to get that benefit.
The train from the air
- After 18:00 you will find a group of children at the station and after talking to them you will be informed about the ghost train. Walk to the end of the nearby winding trail and wait there for victory.
Time waits for no man
- At 7pm you will hear an alarm and receive a benefit.
- Walnut Sink has a lantern that needs fixing. A piece of scrap metal must be used to repair the lantern to be successful.
Time is relentless.
- At the beginning of the fourth day you will hear piano sounds coming from the houses in the city. To begin this quest, talk to an NPC in one of these houses. If you repeat this operation in two other houses, you get your allowance.
- To achieve this result, you need to rescue at least two children in affected homes within 4 to 5 days. After you’ve saved her, you can take her to the town hall.
The three graces
- From the fourth day until the sixth day, you must talk to three women, Eve, Anna and Mary. The sixth. The day after the conference, this achievement is well deserved.
Life got shorter.
- After talking to Sticky, you’ll get a mission bubble asking you to go to the pharmacy in Bridge Square. Once you get there, you need to find the pharmacist and talk to him, and then talk to Victor. Finally, you have to talk to Maria at her residence and get this realization.
The days are getting shorter.
More than meat
- You’ll find Big Vlad at Ridge’s Grocery Store, where you’ll need to talk to him and convince him to close the butcher shop. Then you will earn this achievement.
- On the sixth day, talk to Measly and Thrush on the platform and choose a dialogue option that assumes you know someone who can help destroy the tracks. Talk to Griff and meet him on the trail after midnight on the seventh day.
Risk for the physician
- Convince yourself of the Panacea. The best way to do that is to have Murky’s girlfriend on the 6th. I’ll see you after sunset. Tell Changelin to infect you instead of Merca and then cure you. Two birds with one stone.
The nights are getting shorter.
- At 7:30, unlock the inquisitor to earn this achievement.
- You must complete Grace’s quest and tell Dora to take Grace to a safe place in town. After that, you can go to Peter’s house and talk to Grace to unlock this achievement.
Seconds slip through our fingers
A different air
- Find and climb the multi-level staircase.
- To accomplish this, you must jump from a marked point near the crane at the top of the polyhedron.
We can’t hold on to the past…
The commander’s on his way.
- You will earn this achievement early in the day.
A big heart
- While you’re infected with the plague, go talk to Zurkhen in the Great Room during the Abatuary mission.
- To achieve this, you must have living blood in your inventory and complete the Slaughterhouse Bubble mission.
You’re running out of time.
- After 8pm you should talk to Aglaia and agree to leave town together. You’ll have to take it on the 11th. Meet at the station at 2:00 pm during the day and return to the city after the meeting.
- After you fall asleep, you have a dream. Name the albinos who deserve it.
And there will be nothing left
There is a power of attorney for each of the different purposes that you can see below:
The end of the night
- Destroy the Inquisitor’s orders.
End of the day
- Send the inquisitor’s orders to the OR.
- Do not follow the inquisitor’s orders and meet at 2200 hours.
- To achieve this, you must start and end the game without touching the difficulty slider under the game options.
It’s okay to dream.
- To earn this success, you must participate in every dream. The dreams and the days associated with them are listed below:
- Day 1: 3 punks asleep on the shunting yard.
- Day one: 3 Mime Sleep – You must sleep after 02:30 and before completing the missions for Ruby, Notkin, Lara and Gore.
- Day two: Children dreaming at the door
- Day three: Herb’s Bride’s Dream
- Days 4 to 11: A theatrical dream
- Days 5-6: The school dream
- Days 5-6: Termite sleep
- Days 7-11 Nasty Sleep – You must have Nasty picked up by her boyfriend or not visit Crowston in the early hours of day 7.
- Day seven: The dream of another spice bride
- Day ten: Abatuary Dream – You should have completed the Abatuary quest by day 9.
One for all
- To achieve this result, you must test the Panacea on the 7th day, complete Lara’s mission on the 10th day, and talk to Rubin at the station on the 11th day. When you go to the Diurnal End, you have to talk to Griffin, Lara and Stah and make sure they don’t die.
- To be worthy of this achievement, find and discuss the considerations below:
- Day one: Mourning
- The third day is early in the morning: Aspity
- Day Five: Alexander and Katerina
- Day seven: Oyun
- Day ten: Aglaia
- Day ten: Lara
The call of the void
- You get this achievement after being infected and hearing the whispers of the plague.
- Once you reach the cathedral, climb the spiral staircase to the second floor and use the large pendulum to save your game.
- Make 27 different chords with each of the kids in town.
- You can benefit from this advantage from day one. You must die at least 7 times and then accept the Friends of the Journey offer. Upon completion of the game, the exploit will be unlocked.
pathologic 2 walkthrough, pathologic 2 achievements steam, subnautica achievement guide and roadmap, pathologic 2 whee achievement, pathologic 2 console commands, pathologic 2 platinum, pathologic 2 on the run, pathologic 2 day 2