Riot Games has revealed five new champions of the Yordle League of Legends: Wild Rift with a new patch update and the first champion to appear in Wild Rift, Lulu. Wizard Yordla Lulu is known for her dreamlike illusions and strange creatures as she wanders through Runeterra with her fantastic companion Pix.
Lulu shapes reality as she sees fit, distorting the fabric of the world and what she sees as the boundaries of this earthly and physical world. While others see her magic as unnatural at best and dangerous at worst, she believes everyone can benefit from a touch of magic. Lulu is a magical champion who usually plays the role of cheerleader in Barons Alley.
Lulu Cost, capacity and skin
Illustration by riotous games
Lulu can be purchased for 5,500 blue root balls or 725 wild carrots. You can also get Lulu for free through an event in the game called Yordle Expedition.
- PIx, Fairy Companion (Passive) – The Pix fires 3 bolts, dealing a total of 15 magic damage (15+ 15% AP) each time Lulu attacks. These bolts can be blocked by other devices. Woodpeckers can join other champions by casting some of Lulu’s skills, revealing them to be enemies, or supporting their attacks instead of Lulu if they are allies.
- Glitter Throw (Skill 1) – Lulu and Pix each fire a piercing bolt of lightning, dealing 50 magic damage (50 + 30% AP) to the first enemy hit and 70% damage to subsequent hits. Affected enemies are slowed by 80% and disintegrate within 2 seconds.
- Caprices (Capacity 2) – Pix creates a fairy ring that attaches to the first champion that goes in for 5 seconds and has an additional effect on him.
- To the Allies: It gives a movement rate of 30% (30 + 5% AP) and an attack rate of 25% for 3.5 seconds.
- To the enemies: Polymorphoses an enemy for 1.25 seconds, disabling his attack or spell abilities and reducing his base movement speed to 60.
- Ring of Pix prioritizes polymorphic enemies over accelerating allies.
- Help, Pix! (Power 3) – Attaches a pixel to the target of an enemy or allied champion for 5 seconds.
- To the Allies: Provides protection that absorbs 70 damage (70 + 60% AP) for 5 seconds.
- To the enemies: Inflicts 80 magic damage (80 + 40% AP).
- Wild Growth (Ultimate) – Increases an ally’s champion by flying 0.75 second(s) with enemies nearby. During the next 7 seconds, the Allied Champion gains a life bonus of 300 (300 + 50% AP) and slows down nearby enemies by 30%.
There are currently only two skins available for Lulu.
Lulu dragon trainer
Image by games of rebellion
Image by games of rebellion
Lulu Best Building, Items and Runes
We’ve compiled a list of the best Lulu items you can use in the Rift.
You can use this build when you play Lulu for support.
- Ionic Boots of Lucidity – Increases the speed of movement by 15% for 3 seconds. If you take or receive compensation from champions, the sprint will be removed. Instantly enhances the medallion’s spell to protect you and all nearby allied champions from 140-420 damage for 2.5 seconds.
- Ardent Censer is Lulu’s first staple food. When you heal or defend an allied champion, you both gain 10-30% attack speed and your attacks deal an additional 16-30 magic damage for 6 seconds. The effects of rain do not cause censorship. It also increases travel speed by 5%.
- The convergence of Zika is the second important issue for Lulu. The blizzard surrounds you and provokes attacks from a close ally for 10 seconds. Your Blizzard slows down enemies by 20% and your allies’ attacks take 30% bonus magic damage for 2 seconds. The highest ranked ally has priority for attack damage. Your Blizzard lights up when it slows down a burning enemy, dealing 40 magic damage per second and slowing 40% for 3 seconds.
- The harmonic echo is your first line of defense. The ability to move and throw creates harmony. At 100 harmony, your next healing or shield ability will restore 70 health points +10% AP to your target and up to 3 nearby allied champions.
- Athens’ Immaculate Grail is another thing that prevents 35% of the damage done to champions before their debacle, like the blood hitting at 110-250. Healing or protecting an ally absorbs all of its blood to heal it for the same value.
- Defender’s Pledge – Increase your vigilance when you are close to an Allied Champion. Whenever you or an ally takes damage from a champion, monster, or tower, you both gain 125 shields +20% HP bonus +15 AP and 20% movement speed for 1.5 seconds. (30th year cooldown)
You can use this build when you want to play the average Lulu Mage. This thing could do a lot of damage and still do their team no good.
- Liandry’s Tourment is an excellent stacking item for Lulu, as it does 2% more damage for every second combat champion spent, with a 10% cap after 5 seconds. Improved skills and attacks inflict 1% of the enemy’s maximum health as additional magical damage for 3 seconds. This damage is doubled if it is delayed or immobilized.
- The Tooth of Nasor is your next basic item for Lulu, as she attacks with 15 extra spell damage + 15 AP.
- Rabadon’s Death Capsule – Increases capacity by 40%.
- Crystalline Scepter of Rilaia – Causes damage to active abilities and improves attacks, slowing enemies by 20% for 1 second.
- Personal Void – Increases magical penetration by 40%.
- Significantly increases impact damage and protection. Moreover, there is no overcooling, so the numbers are well scattered.
- Weakness is a weakening when you slow, polymorph or neutralize enemies, causing them to take an additional 5% damage from all sources.
- Loyalty increases the double resistance of you and your closest ally.
- Hunter – Genius grants a Rush power bonus for each unique grab.
- Conqueror offers bonus damage for up to five stacks. At the maximum stacks you will receive an additional 10% on top of the initial bonus. It’s perfect for Middle Lulu, because you’re going to attack multiple times.
- Brutal offers an AP bonus and magic penetration.
- Regeneration restores health or mana every three seconds, whichever is lowest.
- Exhaust: Disables an enemy champion target, reducing movement speed by 20% and damage by 40% for 2.5 seconds (cooldown of 105 seconds).
- Ignore him: Ignore the target enemy champion and deal 60-410 (depending on level) real damage for 5 seconds, dealing serious injuries icon.png Serious injuries, reducing the healing effect by 50% (90 second cooldown).
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or to the target (150 second cooldown time).
lulu wild rift build, lux wild rift best build, tristana wild rift, lulu wild rift skills, lux support wild rift build, lulu lol, wild rift champions, teemo wild rift