Ubisoft has announced a change in the next major update 12.1 for Tom Clancy’s Division 2. The update to subsection 2 12.1 adds a new clothing event : Resident Evil.
On the second. In February, the Division 2 servers will be unavailable. Maintenance of the TU 12.1 application is in progress. The Epic Games Store will download this update as soon as it becomes available tomorrow. Below you will also find the full log of changes.
Section 2 Updated circuit instructions 12.1 (1.30)
New clothing Event: Sickness of residents
Racoon City sent its best people to answer the call in Washington and New York. This unique crossover event will launch simultaneously with the newly revamped Reanimated Global event. In addition to the awesome outfits available through the clothing choices, agents can also collect 7 new trophies on their backs and 4 new badges to celebrate Resident Evil!
For combs and trophies, the daily BOO level 40 projects have been replaced by S.T.A.R.S. support and S.T.A.R.S. attack projects.
Modifications to optimising station
- 75% reduction of all optimization costs.
- 50% reduction in all optimized material recipes.
- With this update, agents should be able to change their weapons and equipment about once an hour. Although it can take up to two hours to gather all the resources needed to optimize the end level of many things.
Revised general amendments
The green cloud that appears when enemies are killed in a headshot no longer harms agents. This cloud now heals the agents and greatly increases their firepower when they are inside. The green cloud continues to inflict significant damage on the enemy.
- Fixed an issue where outfits were not properly displaying the talents that needed to be active to activate their chest and backpack talents.
- Fixed bug where Rigger Tend and Befriend were not updating properly.
- The question of whether the drops from Memento Kill Confirmed could have come from friendly skills has also been resolved.
- Fixed a problem where memory loss could last longer than death. Which was both sinister and ironic.
- Problem solved where guidelines in LZ could multiply the experience gained in DZ.
It is also noted and problematized that the legendary black defense is not considered a black defense for the needs of the leagues and top contenders.
- Removal of tasks from the top for demonstration of chemical fire starter and shard drop skills. The goals were wrong and were put into a timeout.
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard and Perfect Vanguard were passing on their invulnerability to allies.
- Fixed an issue where Summit Battle rewards were displayed abnormally in the praise menu.
- It also solved a problem where the ruthless and merciless exotics caused a cosmetic explosion on the seventh stack, in addition to the actual explosion on the next shot.
- Fixed an issue where a lure was not updating properly on a main shot with an Exotic Locust.
- Fixed an issue where other players were showing their HDS level and the distribution of scores in the rankings.
- He also corrected poorly placed elbow pads when using certain garments.
- Fixed a bug where the Top Match tab was not grayed out for groups with level 30 agents.
- Fixed bug where killing the last enemy on floor 100 of The Summit did not activate the audio queue.
- Also correction of the description of symptomatic exacerbating talent.